Obama Is A Pussy



I'm sure some of you might be taking issue with my title, but I'm sorry, I gotta keep it 100.

I'm sorely disappointed in our President for backing off the Cambridge Police Dept. and letting them sorry redneck crackers get any breathing room, because as soon as he did, you see how they act. What am I talking about?

Well, I'm not going to go into the Dr. Gates vs Sgt. Crowley section, because Obama let 'em ride. He gave them a pass when it was OBVIOUS what the hell was going on. Come on, man. The cop didn't like the Prof. telling him what was obviously true: He didn't like a Black man standing up to him. I've seen cops do this shit a thousand times for anything. It's a weak excuse, and they use it whenever it suits them.

When the President took the stand, he let up off the racists and they got emboldened. How do I know? Well, check out the story of the email by Justin Barrett.

I'll give you the quickie highlights. Just like Sgt. Crowley, Officer Barrett declares that he is;

"not a racist but I am prejudice [sic] towards people who are stupid and pretend to stand up and preach for something they say is freedom but it is merely attention because you do not get enough of it in your little fear-dwelling circle of on-the-bandwagon followers."

Yeah, that's what people who stand up to racism are. "Fear-dwelling circle of On-The-BandWagon Followers."

If you are a white person out there, don't fall into the trap of Race-Guilt. White people are guilting other white people into the "see, it's THEM, not US." You're playing the game, it's "The Hate Of The Hate that Hate Made."

Racism caused the mistrust, the fingerpointing. The behavior of that police officer is like a thousand others out there, and those who backed that up, should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Why?

Because by backing it up, you made Justin Barrett feel like it was okay to write an email calling Professor Gates a Jungle-Monkey. So, in effect, you supported a racist.

I still love Obama, but he's said it, he's not a "Black" president, he's everybody's president. He's gonna say and do some shit I don't agree with.

But you can't stand as a symbol on one hand and then cowtow to the Racists on the other side. You said it was stupid, stick with it. Don't be a pussy, Obama. If Sgt. Crowley isn't a racist, then neither is Justin Barrett.

Because when you pussy out on us, you expose us to shit like this.

But I'm calling it like I see it.

"Oh, Officer Barrett is an abberation, he's not the norm." Get the fuck outta hear...

And Rick Sanchez can kiss my ass if I ever watch his show again.

-ere'bodee's favorite mega, blogninja


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris Brown and the Contrition Mission

Straight Men That Like "Twilight", and the Haters That Hate Them

Forever And A Day