Imagine


I miss Def Poetry. I don't have HBO anymore, I might go back and get these on DVD. Black Ice so eloquently poses the question of what life could be like on a level playing field. I wonder how some conservatives can hear the obvious skill and intelligence presented when posing this question and still somehow believe that anyone can be born with a 'losing' hand? Maybe the soulless can't identify with soul? Anyway, check out the video... and if you are so inclined, listen to some of Black Ice's other work. The guy is a genius.

-ere'bodee's favorite mega, blogninja

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey man, just wanted to thank you for visiting my wordpress (orginarymagoo) and I left you a response on my site. Feel free to come back, read and comment because it's cool to actually get someone's honest opinion, without the need for trash talking. Threw some more up this evening (uk gmt), a review and more ramblings.

Orginarymagoo

ps I like what you've done with your blog, glad to see there are still intellectuals in the world!!

Popular posts from this blog

Chris Brown and the Contrition Mission

Straight Men That Like "Twilight", and the Haters That Hate Them

Forever And A Day