I'm Addicted to Blogging

I'm sick of MySpace.

Well, I'm not really sick of MySpace. I'm sick of the problems they've been having with blogs. Two days straight and I've been unable to read blogs properly or consistently.

I've been pushed out. I'm here.

Hi, I'm Ere'bodee's Favorite Mega, and I'm addicted to blogging.

Now, I'm not just talking about writing them, I mean reading them, too. I've loved the very idea of blogging since the day I Googled the word and found out it was out there. You keep your journal online. Never lose it.

I've journaled pretty much all my life, as soon as I found out it was ok for guys to keep journals (hey, I was born in the 70's, and only girls kept diaries back then). They've gotten me in some serious junk throughout... I always wrote down things that I shouldn't have, and left my journal in places that it shouldn't be. Like when I was 18. I almost slept with my best friend's girlfriend, who had been secretly in love with me for the entire time she'd known me, and decided to reveal it to me. Stupid me, I wrote it down. Not one of my more shining moments in life. I wish I still had that journal, but he destroyed it when he read it. But I can't help it. I'm compelled. I find that the mistakes I write down, I'm less likely to repeat.

So here I am, with yet another site to keep track of, but a place where I can fall back when MySpace turns sketchy on me, as it so often does. If you found me from there, thank you for coming through. If you found me from the search engine, welcome... here's my MySpace Page: http://www.myspace.com/tangomega, if the link doesn't work. You can read some of my earlier postings there....

If it's working....

-ere'bodee's favorite mega

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris Brown and the Contrition Mission

Straight Men That Like "Twilight", and the Haters That Hate Them

Forever And A Day